Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Change of Plan

Well, for the last two days, I've been trying to get a picture of our new truck, but with the time change, Darrell always gets home after dark. I will eventually post pics of the trucks for you, but until then I thought I'd share some of the out takes from our own family photo shoot.

I knew automatically that I wanted to do something with all of us wearing jeans and boots. We were trying to find a time that we could all go out around sunset and do this. I'd arranged for a friend to take the pics and we were set. We nixed the idea a couple of days ahead of time. It was going to just be too hard with nap times and driving to the location I wanted. Darrell suggested we do them out in Mississippi. Perfect! I know the exact location I want to use, and it's literally a short walk from grandma's house. His aunt (who lives next door to grandma) graciously agreed to press the shutter button for me so I wouldnt be running back and forth with a timer.


Not really as easy as you'd think. I really think next year, I'm going to talk to Darrell about having them done by a professional (one that isnt me). The majority of images looked like these.



3 comments:

Amanda said...

ahahahaha! those are so FUNNY! and typical of family pictures, right?

definitely worth saving. maybe not in the form of a life-sized canvas, but at least a snapshot in a drawer somewhere.

Queen of the house! said...

I LOVE them ALL!!! Especially the last one! HEE HEE

I am sorry it didn't work out, but then again at least I cannot be blamed for them not turning out! So fun!

Amy Hook said...

That cracks me up!

Facebook

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP