Saturday, May 17, 2008

Forever 18

This weekend I took 3 beautiful 18 year old young women with me to Houston. That's right!... another fun trip for me full of fun restaurants and shopping. You see, these lovely young women have a special place in my heart. They have been in my youth group bible study since they were in the 8th grade. They are now seniors in high school and about to test out their wings in this great big world. So, we naturally needed to celebrate this wonderful transition in their lives. We drove to Houston, stayed in a 4 star hotel, ate at the Taste of Texas (and yes...we all ordered steaks and finished them!), shopped Memorial City Mall all day on Saturday and jammed to the radio all the way home. While shopping we hit places like Fossil, Guess, Express, Forever 21 and Dillard's (we did stop in New York and Co and Ann Taylor Loft for me). Nothing I can think of will make a 30 year old woman feel 18 again, like spending the weekend with 3 sassy 18 year olds.

Alas I forgot my camera. I know, I'm a photographer, but if you know me, you pretty much know, I never have my camera with me (unless I've got a shoot scheduled). I will post pictures as soon as I get them from my girls. :)

1 comment:

Queen of the house! said...

Girl you crack me up.....unlike you I have my camera ALL the time and get annoyed even with myself! But I have captured some very special moments I would have regretted missing without it! But to each their own!
Oh by the way...I had FUN!!! Thanks for thinking about me!

Facebook

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP