Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bed Buddies

If you'll remember back a couple weeks ago, I posted about the trouble I was having with Brooks climbing into bed with his baby brother. Click here for a review. Well last night I was in the shower when D popped in and said Brooks was asleep in Canaan's bed. Nothing out of the ordinary... until he started to describe to me how they were laying. He said, "imagine them laying on their backs, bottoms together with their feet intertwined." My first thought, "You HAVE to get the camera!" (I'm sopping wet with shaving cream on my legs or I would have done it) So when I finally dry off he's laying in the bed camera in hand. When he turns it around for me to see... well, here's the image. Isn't this just the sweetest thing ever?!?

2 comments:

Jennboree said...

What a precious picture! I'd love if my girls could tolerate sleeping together! They are both far too floppy and want personal space so I don't see it happening.

Amanda said...

aw! that is too cute. TOO CUTE!

Facebook

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP