Sunday, August 10, 2008

Duplicate

I posted these on my business blog because, technically it was a 'shoot'. However, the client never paid, and the little girl photographed is mine. (wait, can I be my own client?) :) I took Lianna out Saturday morning because I wanted to remember her at 4 years old. I think I'm going to try to do this with all my kids. For every birthday we'll go somewhere fun and funky and try something new or just be together and take pictures. Just me and her/him. Well I dressed Lianna in a fun sassy outfit, and we went to the SFA parking garage! Ha! Like I said... something different. :D

My apologies to those who frequent my photog blog as well... these will be a repeat for you.



Now back to watching the olympics! I'm SO addicted.

1 comment:

Queen of the house! said...

tHOSE ARE SO SWEET....WHAT A GREAT IDEA, AND WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT??? wELL i GUESS You did....OOPS we were on capslock...lol

Too fun! Yeah what about those olympics, Michael Phelps...AWESOME!!!

Facebook

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP