Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bummer

So Lianna didn't get into the Charter school. I really thought, given her personality, and her abilities so far, that she'd do very well there. Alas, God apparently has other plans. Sooo.... unless someone wants to fork over $250 a month for her to attend private school here, she'll be attending the public elementary we are zoned for. D and I were both raised in the public school system. I'm not really knocking our education, but I was hoping to protect my daughter from some of the things we struggled with. I guess, I just want to keep her safe in a little bubble for as long as possible. Is that bad? Is she really ready to face the world, the pressures of fitting in, and the realization that not everyone loves Jesus, at 5 years old?


1 comment:

Queen of the house! said...

Well you know where we stand on education and school...but I also believe where your daughter is HE will be there also. Trust Him with your child as Miriam trusted not the basket as she put Moses in it but the ONE who sees and hears ALL! No matter where your children are you have to trust in Him.

Facebook

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP