Saturday, February 14, 2009

So Blessed!

D and I decided the bunk beds my brothers grew up on just wouldn't work for our boys. It was not a set that we could separate out into twins, and even though Canaan was ready for a big boy bed, Brooks was not ready to be on a top bunk. Our wonderful friends blessed us today with these hand-me-down beds and chest of drawers that match the room perfectly. Check it out!


Notice the step stool for Canaan to climb into his big boy bed. And yes, he fell out of it after laying down for maybe 10 min. As I type, D is in the garage piecing together a guard rail.


Pay no attention to the two big kids hiding under the bed. I told them to get out of the picture... this was their solution.

1 comment:

Queen of the house! said...

WOW that furniture is GORGEOUS!! I want the new stuff...HAHA I hope you enjoy it God sure does give amazing gifts~

Facebook

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP