Monday, August 13, 2007

In The Beginning

It started with just the two of us. So in love, full of life and ready to start a family. My greatest fear? That it was never meant to be. Boy was I ever wrong. After a year of trying we conceived and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. After enjoying her for nine months, we decided another would be twice as fun. It didn't take long at all this time, we were pregnant again almost immediately. We gave birth to a son. Oh how grand and glorious. A boy and a girl, 18 months apart. It was perfect. We might even be finished, but we weren't sure. Either way, we were going to wait a while before having #3.

Or so we thought.

Eight months later, we're pregnant again. My new motto became "God has a plan." I continuously reminded myself that He wouldn't give me anything I couldn't handle. Our second little boy was born June 3, 2007. For six weeks I was the mother of 3 children under 3 years old. It's wild, we have our moments of chaos, but it really isn't as hard as I'd imagined.

We really are a full house, me, him, and our three beautiful babies. Life is glorious, and I feel so full. Full of love, full of life, full of adventure. This is where I plan to share all our adventures. From one day to the next, you never know what will happen when you're caring for 3 children so close in age.

No comments:

Facebook

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP