Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gross things...

my husband does.

1. Picks up and kills roaches with his bare hands.

Okay, so that's just one, there are many others but I don't want this to be an embarrassment for him. Oh and don't get me wrong... I adore him for rescuing me from these disgusting freaks of nature. He is my hero when it comes to any kind of creepy crawly. I spotted an extremely large sized roach on our end table tonight and instead of proceeding to locate a shoe in order to smash is, he instead reached over and just grabbed it off the table. That act alone sent shivers down my spine, and I retreated to the other room saying "ewww, ewww, ewww" the whole way.

No comments:

Facebook

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP