Saturday, November 10, 2007

Titles

On a rare night out tonight, Darrell and I sat on a bench in a restaurant and listened to group after group being called to their tables. We sat around, people watching while he patiently listened as I grumbled about how hungry I was.

At one point the hostess announced "Smith, party of five, your table is now available" and I looked at Darrell and said, you know, that's what we are now. Well, not NOW, we're on a date without kids, but as a family... we're now a party of five. Has a nice ring to it doesn't it. Then I said, "Duh! I totally should have called my blog "Party of Five". So much catchier and shorter than the current title. He just laughed and smiled with an expression that communicated a mix between, "man I married a goofy woman" and "sure honey whatever you think". Oh well.. what's in a name... right?

What do you think? Would "Party of Five" be better or am I goofy for thinking the title of my blog is really that big of a deal, or that anyone would really give a hoot one way or the other.

3 comments:

Mrs. Finn said...

I like Party of Five! Well, as a title, not so much a TV show. =)

Mrs. Finn said...

I like Party of Five! Well, as a title, not so much a TV show. =)

Queen of the house! said...

i think it would be adorable!!! I would do it! And if you don't I might just make mine PARTY OF 6! HA HA

Facebook

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP