Friday, January 11, 2008

Maybe it's just me...

or maybe it's because I'm a photographer, but wherever I go, I always see thing that would be great to photograph. My dad and I were actually just talking about this when he last came to visit. He and my brother were discussing a smallish tree they say along some railroad tracks and how cool the "leading lines" would look when photographed. I do this kind of thing ALL the time. Whenever I'm driving I see awesome barns, fields, fences and roads where I'd love to photograph someone. Not only that but when I'm shopping I see all the cute clothes, boots, scarves, hats and I do the same thing. If I bought everything I wanted to dress my children in (or anyone elses kids for that matter) I'd be broke.

I was at Hobby Lobby today looking for party supplies for Brooks. He's turning 2 tomorrow and we're having a Choo Choo party. I found a big fat nothing for the party, but I did find these beautiful Asian paper parasols that I really really wanted to buy. Why? Did I think Lianna needed a paper parasol for protecting her fair skin from the harsh winter sunlight? Um... no... but it would be so so fun to photograph her with it. Ugh. Maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Facebook

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP