Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Secret Keeper

Okay, so first things first. I apologize to all my readers out there (all 5 of you) ;) for not posting as often. I promise to do better in the future. *pinkie swear*

I just love being in trusted with a secret. I love knowing that someone has enough faith in me not to blab my mouth to anyone until they're ready. Usually these secrets aren't bad, I would go into depression if someone expected me to carry the weight of their affair on my shoulders for example. But if you have good news, that you aren't ready to share... I'm your gal! Ha!

For example... I've known about several pregnancies before they were announced. I've known about a new job opportunity and acceptance before it was public, and other fun things like that.

However, if you try to play a game of Mafia with me, I will inevitably ruin it. I'm awful at lying about myself. I've outed the name of one of my children (we usually wait till they're born) unintentionally and practically outed myself when I was early early pregnant with baby #3. It was actually a friend teasing me about being pregnant (having no clue that I really was) and my face said it all! Oops.

So by all means, continue to share your secrets with me. Just don't expect me to be able to keep a secret from you. Ha!

No comments:

Facebook

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP